Our Approach at Tidy Style is to work one-on-one with our clients to determine how we can help them organize their homes and lives. Our ultimate goal is to provide the help, tools, and coaching necessary to give our clients the confidence and ability to maintain organization on their own. When it comes to getting your home life organized, we help clients determine what their problem areas are and will offer recommendations for tackling each project, based on their space, lifestyle and budget.
During the consultation we will tackle the following:
- Decide which room and/or space to start with and what the space will be utilized for.
- Determine the challenges, likes and dislikes of the current space, and the needs, wants, and must-haves for the completed space.
- Discuss overall vision – functionality, look, feel and style for the space.
- Decide if any additional organizing products or supplies are needed.
- Determine timeline and budget.
- Prepare Project Action Plan (estimated hours, cost, materials, etc.) Note: Depending on the complexity of the project, the Action Plan may be emailed to the client 24-48 hours after the initial consultation.
Next, we get to work! Our fun & interactive one-on-one organizing sessions include:
- Clearing out and cleaning the space.
- Decluttering, sorting and editing items (Keep, Sell, Donate).
- Rearranging the space and implementing organizing systems and solutions.
- Donation haul-away (1 carload per visit).
- Assistance with sales of high cost items (EBay, Consignment, etc.)
- Check-ins between appointments to help stay on task – phone and email support.